|Screen Size||13.30 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1280x800 pixels|
|Processor||2.5 GHz Intel Core i5|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3|
|Hard Drive||500 GB HDD 5400 rpm|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 4000|
|Card Description||Intel HD 4000|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||128 MB|
|Wireless Type||802.11bgn, 802.11 A/B|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||8 hours|
The Apple MacBook Pro features Intel's new third-generation Core architecture for a boost in processor and memory speeds. New next-generation graphics deliver performance levels that are up to 60 percent faster than before. And high-speed Thunderbolt I/O lets you transfer data at rates up to 10 GBps. The MacBook Pro is a great computer that just got even greater.
As with previous models, the MacBook Pro features a precision unibody enclosure crafted from a single block of aluminum, creating a thin and light mobile computing workhorse (less than 1 inch thin and just 4.5 pounds) that's also highly durable. It includes a 13.3-inch, LED-backlit glass display as well as a glass trackpad that doesn't include a button (for larger tracking area) that features Apple's Multi-Touch technology. You'll also get up to 7 hours of battery life while on the go.
The MacBook Pro also now includes both a high-speed Thunderbolt port and two USB 3 ports, enabling you to easily connect to external displays and a wide variety of high performance peripherals.
This version of the 13.3-inch MacBook Pro (model MD101LL/A) features a 2.5 GHz Core i5 dual-core processor, 500 GB hard drive, and 4 GB of installed RAM. Other features include an 8x SuperDrive, ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, an SDXC card slot, and a FireWire 800 port.
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with edge-to-edge, uninterrupted glass (1280 x 800-pixel resolution)
- 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor (3.1 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology; 3 MB L3 cache)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 integrated graphics processor
- 500 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 4 GB installed RAM (1600 MHz DDR3; supports up to 8 GB)
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Built-in HD 720p FaceTime HD camera for video chatting
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000)
- Bluetooth 4.0 for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps) with native video output support for Mini DisplayPort plus DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI (requires adapters, sold separately)
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps; backwards compatibility with USB 2)
- FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
- SDXC card slot (supports cards up to 64 GB in size)
- Stereo speakers with subwoofers
- Combined audio line in/out (digital/analog)
- Dimensions: 12.78 x 8.94 x 0.95 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 4.5 pounds